Impotence Natural Remedies And Male Impotence Treatment (Erection Dysfunction)
Author: Dr. Mital John
Male Impotence is a serious problem that affects millions of men around the world. It is the inability of a male to maintain an erection long enough for sexual intercourse. But can affect a man of any age. Impotence does not generally include other symptoms such as lack of libido, inability to ejaculate or the inability to achieve orgasm.
The symptoms of male impotence are the persistent or regular inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for the completion of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity, despite an unaffected desire for sex.
• Side effects from medication
• Being unfit or overweight
• Deterioration of the arteries, common in older men especially those with high blood pressure
What are the main causes of male impotance?
• Varicocele – It is a swollen varicose vein in the scrotum, most commonly on the left side. Blood accumulated in the swollen testicular veins leads to increased temperature in the testis & damages sperm production.
It can be diagnosed, by asking the patient to stand erect and cough. The cord like structure from which the testis hangs i.e., the spermatic cord, feels like a "bunch of worms", on palpation.
• Duct blockage – Infection like gonorrohea, TB, filariasis; on surgery for hernia/hydrocele may lead to blockage of the passage between the testes and the penis. In this case sperms will be absent from the semen (azoospermia).
• Diabetes (high blood sugar) - Between 35% and 50% of men with diabetes have ED, and ED may be a predictor for other vascular problems.
• Hormonal imbalance – Hormonal imbalance due to pituitary or adrenal gland can lead to infertility.
• Substance Abuse – Exessive intake of alcohol and/or drugs leads to decrease in liver function and increase in levels of the hormone Estrogen which in turn suppresses sperm production.
• Stress, anxiety or depression including stress from work or family situations - Stress and anxiety are leading causes of temporary ED.
Natural Herbal Remedies for Male Impotence: -
• Food: - Perhaps the best therapy when it comes to flushing plaque! Plaque is causing your problem because adequate blood circulation cannot get to the member. Food therapy will remedy the problem in weeks! You should be eating a low-fat, low-cholesterol diet. On the opposite end of that, you should be eating a diet high in fresh fruits, vegetables, and legumes.
• Ginger: - Ginger is a relative of Cardamom, and well known for its warming, aromatic properties. In an article titled "Studies on Herbal Aphrodisiacs Used in the Arab System", published in the American Journal of Chinese Medicine, some Saudi scientists asserted that ginger extracts significantly increase sperm motility and quantity.
• Saw Palmetto - One of the most popular male enhancement herbs, saw palmetto contains the powerful compound beta sisterly which is crucial for promoting sexual as well as prostate health.
• Gingko- The herb ginkgo can improve blood flow downstairs which can reverse impotence. However, you will need to take the herb at least 6-8 weeks to see consistent results. You can find the herb at any health store and you should follow the recommended dosage.
• Chaste Tree: - Treats impotence, infertility and emissions, especially in old age, from sexual overindulgence, excess masturbation or after venereal disease. Regulate the pituitary, increases sperm count, increases testosterone.
About the Author